On Do, 2008-07-17 at 14:08 +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> This suggestion comes from the Malay translator of Debian Installer
> who is working in our Pootle now....

Hallo Christian, and thank you for forwarding this.

> Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:42:15 +0800
> From: Nicholas Ng
> To: Christian Perrier
> Subject: Translations in Pootle
>
> .../...
>
> 4.  I committed the POs through Pootle but there is no commit status /
> indication saying that my commit has been successful. Can I request to
> have some message on whether our commit is successful or otherwise?
>
> Well, I think doing translation using Pootle is very useful and easy.
> :-) Just wanted to see more improvements on it in future.

^ What a great compliment ^ :-)

> .../...
>

> So, would it indeed be possible to have Pootle display some "Success"
> message after a commit happened successfully?

I think it can be done fairly easily, and I agree that it would be
useful. There are several improvements brewing around the version
control integration, and the UI in general. I like how the ideas are
coming in.

Thanks again
Friedel