Thanks for the commits - I'll check them out today.  The theming is
almost done; only fileindex.html remains.  I'm pretty excited about
finishing it up.  Aside from the visual refresh, it also cleans up the
HTML and CSS, makes the HTML and file includes more consistent, and
speeds up the page loading (front end optimization).

Regarding SQLAlchemy, I'm actually having to use their latest beta to
get it running, 0.5.0beta3.  :-/

Wil