Zuzhen Huang wrote:

> I can't find the Tux Paint project on the Translation Server.

Which translation server are you referring to?

Some of the Tux Paint translations are now hosted on the Locamotion
server, although the translations are not moved upstream automatically
and we (or I, as one of the pootle.locamotion admins) don't have the
authority to say "you're now the official Tux Paint translator".

We do have Tux Paint zh_CN on the Locamotion server, but in read-only
format because we don't have formal relations with the current official
Chinese translator of Tux Paint.  See:

http://pootle.locamotion.org/zh_CN/tuxpaint/

Here's what you should do:

1. Read here:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/decathlon/quickstart

2. Send me your PO files :-).

3. Join the Tux Paint translators list:

4. Find out who the current Chinese Simplified translator of Tux Paint
is (download the PO files and check the header):
http://www.tuxpaint.org/help/po/

5. Get the Tux Paint developer's address:
http://www.tuxpaint.org/contact/

6. Send mails to #3, #4 and #5 (and CC me), to announce your new
translation and/or your willingness to contribute etc etc, and say that
  you'd like to use the Locamotion Pootle server to keep the translation
up to date.  Then wait and see what falls out.

The above is merely a suggestion -- I'm not in control of the Tux Paint
localisation process but that is what I would think is the best way to
do it.

Sincerely
Samuel

--