G'day Lars

Thanks for your answer.

> Thus submitting your almost
> empty user page would not do any harm.
> Anyway: good question!

The reason I'm asking is this:  pootle.locamotion has 1450 users.  The
users.html page is 1.3 megabytes large.

If I want to change one user's password via the web, the submit button
submits *everything* on that page in a single POST upload.  A
conservative estimated size of the POST operation is 300 kilobytes.

It is impossible to do web-based user admin under those conditions.
But... if I can change a user's password or activate his account or
remove him using my reduced HTML page, then that would be useful.  I
don't want to try it without some confirmation -- Friedel will not be
happy with me if it indeed it deletes all users :-)

Samuel

--
Samuel Murray
[EMAIL PROTECTED]