On Do, 2008-10-16 at 22:16 +0200, Urso Wieske wrote:
> Ho Folks
>
> I have installed Pootle 1.2 on my CentOS machine, but I having serious
> problems.
> I am having reliability problems.
> Case: Adding Open Office PO files to Pootleserver

> Can someone can help me with this problem because I am completely dazzled?
> I am starting to loose confidence in my installed components, python,
> translate toolkit, jtoolkit, kid).
> I am running python v2.5. And I have followed the installation
> instructions/system requirements for Pootle release 1.2.
>
> Please help,
>
> Thank you
>
> Urso Wieske

Hallo Urso

Can you confirm that you are using version 1.2 of the Translate Toolkit
and version 1.2 of Pootle?

Also, are you able to post a screenshot of a page where you "lost the
red progress bar"? Probably in bugzilla is easiest. I'm not sure that
the mailing list will allow picture attachments.

While we sort this out, can you perhaps stop Pootle, delete the
statistics file (~/.translate_toolkit/stats.db) and run
PootleServer --refreshstats

For a full OpenOffice.org fileset this should take a while - don't worry
about that.

I hope we can sort this out soon.

Keep well
Friedel