On Wo, 2008-10-22 at 17:27 +0800, dl7und wrote:
> >Check the file syntax of pootle.prefs with specific attention to the
> >indentation around line 31. If your file is still similar to the one
> >distributed with the software, my guess is you have a tab or some
> extra
> >spaces before '  title = "Pootle" '
> >
> >I hope that helps.
> >
> It did indeed, thanks! I was always wondering where that mysterious
> syntax problem should be, because it was not really obvious from the
> error message. Yes, I deleted leading spaces from a number of settings
> and now got another error, which probably not points to pootle.prefs:
>
> AttributeError: 'super' object has no attribute 'languages'
>
> 2008-10-22 17:18:08: Error initializing server, exiting: 'super'
> object has no attribute 'languages'
>
> And again I'm clueless...
>
> Regards,
>
> Olaf

If you are able to provide some more debugging information, it will help
a lot to pinpoint the issue. Please see this page for instructions:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/pootle/tracebacks

My guess is that there is a problem in pootle.prefs with the "languages"
section - just compare your indentation with the default file
distributed with the software.

Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: