Op Ma, 2010-02-15 om 11:19 +0100 skryf Rolf Jongeling:
> Hi,
> I've been trying to run Pootle through Apache with the mod_wsgi module.
> Installation went fine and Pootle is indeed running through Apache.
> But I'm running into a problem after uploading a po file to a
> translation project.
>
> Is this a bug or a config error on my side?

Hallo Rolf

There seems to be some error with your email client or some other part
of the delivery - your message was delivered 18 times!

How did you install Pootle and the Translate Toolkit?  My first guess is
that your version of the Translate Toolkit is too old. You will need at
least Translate Toolkit 1.5.0, although I would recommend the latest
version (currently 1.5.3). You can easily find out what Pootle is using
with
        PootleServer --version

You should be able to see some self-diagnostics on the admin page
regarding dependencies.

Does that fix it for you?

Friedel

--