Op Vr, 2010-03-26 om 00:01 +0530 skryf W.H. Kalpa Pathum:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm from Sri Lanka and I'm one of the members of the OpenOffice
> Sinhala lokalization team.
>
> I can't use pootle search to find strings in Sinhala. When I search it
> provides me with incorrect search results.
>
> How can I get rid of this and get an accurate search result?

Hi.

Can you please be a bit more exact on exactly what goes wrong?  Can you
point to a specific query on a specific Pootle server that doesn't work
with the strings that it should have found?  If we can try to duplicate
the problem, we might be able to help you much better.

Keep well
Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: