Hi everybody,

We have a PHP-based project with POs managed by Pootle. As we execute
xgettext to extract the message strings, it generates a POT that starts with

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <em...@address>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n"

After shipping this POT to Pootle templates dir, I found that as Pootle
updates POs from templates, the first several lines of translator
comments (which we consider junk anyway) got inserted into the POs every
time, so now my output POs have many instances of these comments at the top.

So, does anyone know what I can do to suppress this insertion?

Regards,
Bernard Chan.