Op Wo, 2010-05-19 om 13:10 +0200 skryf Ľuboš Katrinec:
> Ok,
>
> after some configuring and troubleshooting I've got it to work :-).

Great!  Say if there is any advice for future users that we can
document.

> Anyway, I've got another smaller issue. In localsettings.py there is a
> variable:
> AUTH_LDAP_FIELDS = {
>         'dn':'uid',
>         #'first_name':'',
>         'last_name':'sn',
>         'email':'mail'
>         }
>
> As you can see, I've set email to mail and last_name to sn according
> to my
> LDAP. After apache restart I logged in and checked my profile settings
> but
> those values are empty.
> Can you advise me where can be the problem or do I need to import them
> somehow? Maybe with manage.py but there is a bunch of commands. I'm
> not sure
> which to use.

If I understand you correctly, you want a way for the LDAP information
to migrate to the Pootle profile.  To my best knowledge that is not
currently working.  Maybe we should at least disable those.  I'm not
sure what is best.

What do other people with LDAP configurations think about this?

Friedel

--
Recently on my blog:
http://translate.org.za/blogs/friedel/en/content/inaccessible-translations