Op Ma, 2010-06-21 om 19:14 +0200 skryf Leandro Regueiro:
> Hi,
> I think that the the TTK, and therefore Pootle and Virtaal, support
> for TBX is not complete. Maybe you don't know which features to
> include so I translated to english a text listing the needs identified
> by the galician translation project (Proxecto Trasno
> http://www.trasno.net). You can read them in
> http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/tbx#tbx_requirements_by_galician_translation_team_proxecto_trasno
>
> You can read the text, and tell what you think about it. I hope that
> soon most of this text will quickly be supported by the TTK storage
> class for TBX allowing this way a better support in Pootle, Virtaal, a
> the software that already depends upon TTK for using TBX (for example
> Vertaal http://www.vertaal.com.ar/). Having a good TBX support will
> allow the translation teams to manage their terminology using TBX
> instead of using wikis, HTML pages, po files or other formats. Then
> maybe you can start developing a web tool for managing terminology
> discussion, which is an interesting tool for the TTK ecosystem, isn't
> it?

Thank you for starting the discussion on TBX again.  I'm excited to see
improvements in this field.  We've already discussed some things on IRC,
so I won't repeat everything here.

I'd like to see that we at least add support for reading more of the
fields quite soon, which will allow for richer display of existing files
in our tools.

Since this affects all our tools and maybe implementation details,
future discussions might be on translate-devel rather than the Pootle
list.

Thank you again
Friedel

--