Hi Nick,

ar., 2010.eko iraren 14a 15:14(e)an, Nick Ruiz(e)k idatzi zuen:
>    Hello,
>
> I installed Pootle on my local workstation and am planning to customize
> it. However, I was first verifying the functionality of Pootle and
> encountered the error listed below when I tried to edit a translation.
> Do you know why I am receiving a multistring ValueError whenever I try
> to submit/suggest a translation for a phrase?

Which version of Pootle are you trying to run?
Which version of Translate Toolkit have you installed?

For Pootle 2.1 remember that you need at least TTK 1.8.0 as stated in:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/pootle/installation#software_requirements

Julen.