Op Wo, 2011-05-04 om 11:50 -0700 skryf Casey Dinsmore:
> Hello All,
>

> I am having an issue with the translate page on my server, which doesn't
> seem to happen on the primary pootle server at locomotion.org.
>

> When going to a translate page for a project, the default entry | 1 | is
> blank, and jQuery is throwing the error o is undefined.
>

> Error: o is undefined
>
> Source File:
>
> http://pootle.viewplus.com/html/js/jquery/jquery.scrollTo.min.js
>
> Line: 11
>

> Another strange issue happens when you are viewing a number in the middle of
> the group, say 10, then sometimes 13 will show up as blank, but if you click
> on 13, the edit section will be displayed properly and the next number 3
> down the list, 16 in this case will be blank.
>

> I tried upgrading from Pootle 2.1.5 to 2.1.6 and it didn't seem to help.
>

> CentOS 5
>
> Pootle 2.1.6
>
> Translate Toolkit 1.81
>
> Django 1.1.4
>
> xapian 1.2.4
>

> Anyone have any suggestions?

> PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This message and any files transmitted with it
> may be proprietary and are intended solely for the use of the individual to
> whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
> copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited;
> please notify the sender and delete the message. ViewPlus Technologies, Inc.
> accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from this email.

Hi Casey

I guess you want to have a look at this disclaimer before sending to a
public mailing list with public archives.

I'm not getting the error you mention, so I'm not sure what could be
different for me and for you. Can you help to narrow down things a bit
more?

Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: