Op So, 2011-05-29 om 21:26 +0700 skryf Dadan Haryana:
> Pardon me, i'm new here. I'm working on LibreCAD translation project into
> Indonesian. But i need some help. I can't see any "Save" or "Translate"
> button. How is this? Will the translation be saved automatically?

Hallo

I'm not familiar with the LibreCAD project, but I see the instructions
they post on their Pootle server indicates that anybody can leave
suggestions, but you should really contact the project coordinators to
get full translation rights.

Check the librecad website for contact details, or use the contact form
at the bottom of the page on Pootle.

I hope that helps.

Friedel

--