Op Do, 2011-08-04 om 10:53 +0000 skryf Floris van den Hoeven:
> Hi All,
>
> We installed Pootle successfully and already did a lot of cosmetic work on
> the CSS.
> However, when I was testing the RSS feeds, it seemed that it generated a
> wrong link.
>
> The link it generated:
> http://pootle2/pootle/notices/418
>
> The link it should be:
> http://translate.carlsonsw.com/pootle/notices/418
>
> I hope that someone can tell me where I can find the file to change this.

Is it possible that you were visiting the server with just the name
"pootle2" in your browser's address bar (in other words in some place
where the name pootle2 would be enough to resolve to
translate.carlsonw.com?

Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: