On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 1:59 AM, Jason Pickering
<jason.p.picker...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Seems like this would be something much better handled through the
> database itself perhaps? I am not sure if I understand exactly if you
> need to delete the files, or to delete the translations in the
> database or both?

Very possibly, by my SQL skills are a little atrophied :-(

In my case (I'm not sure about Borislav's) I am moving a group of PO
files from one project to another.  I do not actually need to
physically move the files on the Pootle server, re-establishing a new
git connection in the new project takes care of picking up the
existing translations that have been committed to the repo.

What is important to me (in this case) is making the PO files "go
away" from the old project, so that they only appear in the new
project (after an "Update from Templates".

cjl