On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 6:10 PM, Borislav Zlatanov
<borislav_zlata...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This page
> (http://docs.translatehouse.org/projects/translate-toolkit/en/latest/formats/gsi.html)
>  gives information about the Open Office GSI/SDF format. Does anyone know how
> one can convert from the Open Office usual ODT format to GSI or SDF and then
> later back to ODT? There is a SDF2PO converter, but not ODT2PO, so I figured
> there should be a way to generate SDF/SGI from ODT.

Hallo Borislav

The easiest might be to try the odf2xliff tool from the Translate
Toolkit. It converts to XLIFF instead of to PO. You will have to test
if this fulfills your requirements, as there are still some
outstanding issues with it. Also check that you are using a tool that
can edit the inline elements in the generated XLIFF file if they are
used (Virtaal supports them, but Pootle doesn't, for example).

Keep wel
Friedel