> Hi there. I was not able to see in the release  notes if Pootle provides
> support for translation of JSON resources. It is possible of course to
> convert these to PO format, and then translate them, but it complicates our
> workflow a bit, as the source code is in JSON to begin with.

Hi.

Pootle doesn't provide support for JSON, but you can easily alter Pootle
code to make it work with JSON. But have in mind that it might not work
properly.

> Another complication is that we have both Java property files as well as
> JSON translation resources. I suppose it is not possible to have both types
> of resources in a single translation project?

It is not possible to have a project that has more than one format. I
recommend to do a conversion of all the files to PO format before importing
them to Pootle.

Bye

Thanks in advance,