Hi,

We're experiencing unwanted behaviour when using Pootle in Safari. This is what happens:

we log in with a user, do a few things, then logout again. Then try to login with another user. Now, we are still logged in as the first user. When we log out again and press Ctrl-R to refresh, it appears we are still logged in. Only after emptying caches, we are effectively logged out.

Same behaviour is not seen in Chrome and in Firefox. On Safari, we tested on two different computers (although both iMacs).

I see no caching directives in the <head> section of the website. Might be worth considering.

With best regards,

Edwin Boersma

*Fasterminds*
/A Marketing Company./
www.fasterminds.com <http://www.fasterminds.com>

Phone: +46 (709) 726431

Webpage: www.fasterminds.com <http://www.fasterminds.com>
Email: edwin.boer...@fasterminds.com <mailto:edwin.boer...@fasterminds.com>

This communication is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may be confidential. Any review, re-transmission or dissemination is prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender then delete this message.

This email has been virus checked by the latest virus checking software, however, we advise you to carry out your own virus check as we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of any software viruses.