Hi!

Nope. Still no luck. :(

I am currently using Python 2.7.9, ran the specified 'webassets'
command in a regular setting and the virtual environment (also removed
and redid everything).

By the way, the 'collectstatic' command also only works after I have
used 'pootle start' once (without success, and errors). The 'assets
build' command still does nothing, however, before or after running
Pootle once.

Kind regards,
Luke