Hi all,

I am currently using Pootle 2.5.1.1 which runs under nginx. I use MySQL
instead of sqllite3 as database. I have installed also all optional
software such as memcached, indexing engine, python-levenshtein.

I would like to use the feature "translate offline" but when I press the
button "Download (.zip)" I always receive an empty file (0 bytes).

I can confirm that the zip file is created on the server and contains
the po-file of the specific project. The zip file is stored in
/var/www/pootle/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pootle/po/POOTLE_EXPORT/alarm/cs/alarm-cs.zip

I'm not able to turn on any logging mechanism, is there such an option?

Do you have any clue where the problem is located?

By the way, this problem occurs also on a newly deployed Pootle
instance, I tried it with the terminology project.

Kind regards,
Christoph