Hi lists

We are proud to announce the release of Pootle 2.7.0. It is the result
of over a year of work, in shared efforts with Evernote.

Last year, we announced that the Evernote Pootle fork was to be merged
back into our repository. This was successfully completed earlier this
year.
As a result, this release is a bit different than the others for
current users of Pootle. We have created a transitional Pootle 2.6.0
release, which you should upgrade to *before* upgrading to Pootle
2.7.0. Additionally, further releases will not support upgrading from
Pootle versions older than 2.7.0.

Pootle 2.7.1 is planned for release within the next 4 weeks.

Full upgrading instructions are available here:

http://docs.translatehouse.org/projects/pootle/en/stable-2.7.0/server/upgrading.html

This is our most impactful release to date. Please note that there are
several backwards incompatible changes.
A full list of changes and new features is available here:

http://docs.translatehouse.org/projects/pootle/en/stable-2.7.0/releases/2.7.0.html

Pootle is available on PyPI:
  https://pypi.python.org/pypi/Pootle/2.7.0

Issues, feature requests and questions can be filed on our GitHub repository:
  https://github.com/translate/pootle/issues

For IRC support, please join #pootle on chat.freenode.net. For
anything development-related, join #pootle-dev.

Happy translating.

The Pootle team
Version: GnuPG v2

iQJ8BAEBCgBmBQJVwO2JXxSAAAAAAC4AKGlzc3Vlci1mcHJAbm90YXRpb25zLm9w
ZW5wZ3AuZmlmdGhob3JzZW1hbi5uZXQxNjk3MDRDNkZCNDkwQzY4OTJDN0YyM0Mz
N0UwQUYxRkRBNDhGMzczAAoJEDfgrx/aSPNzE6YP/ilcH5EqS1kMSaNDmqd9xDO/
uO/EBEgtvh+jlkLF/ujgJIQU84ZrGapT4iH08LdM2WTLPjbSY+pdZMk65qpR9Y+S
pYDx3SdezGOpaocA6P7xpZZYwmSv7t0e6lbzqHMwfiACZfestfpbESXWDWfNJliK