Hi lists,
We are proud to announce the Pootle 2.7.2 bugfix release.

Pootle 2.7.2 is the result of a collaborative effort with Evernote in
order to improve Pootle 2.7.1. As a result, this release includes
several important bugfixes, as well as updated translations for
several languages.

Full upgrading instructions are available here:

http://docs.translatehouse.org/projects/pootle/en/stable-2.7.2/server/upgrading.html

A full list of changes and new features is available here:

http://docs.translatehouse.org/projects/pootle/en/stable-2.7.2/releases/2.7.2.html

Pootle is available on PyPI:
  https://pypi.python.org/pypi/Pootle/2.7.2

Issues, feature requests and questions can be filed on our GitHub repository:
  https://github.com/translate/pootle/issues

For IRC support, please join #pootle on chat.freenode.net. For
anything development-related, join #pootle-dev.

Happy translating.

The Pootle team