On 29 September 2015 at 19:12, Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel <
bgkrie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The last module referenced in the traceback is not present in the
> > 2.7.x series — it's from an older Pootle. So are you sure you are
> > running 2.7.2?
> >

> Yes.  I've an updated 2.5.1.1, and pootle --version output is
> Pootle 2.7.2 (Django 1.7.10, Translate Toolkit 1.13.0)
>

> > In case you are, I'd advise to remove any potential stale .pyc files
> > and reload the wsgi process.
> >

> Did that using pyclean, same result

If you are getting a traceback from a file that doesn't exist in 2.7.2 then
the env is still dirty somehow.  The only way to get that is stray .pyc
files.  It would be important to pyclean in the actual venv installation.
It would help if you could confirm that the .py and indeed the .pyc files
are not present in your venv.

If you still get it then Pootle is pulling those in from some other
installation somewhere.

> I did a clean install of 2.7.2 on a new virtualenv.
> With that filetree I managed to get Pootle running again,
> so perhaps the upgrade process does not remove some files !!

The .pyc's are usually the issue.

> I'm now struggling with elasticsearch and other issues :(

Feel free to post them here.  Note that ES isn't critical, but you want it
for local TM.  Leandro has just setup ES for some work we want to do on
improving local TM.  So its a good time to ask.

> Bernardo

Dwayne

*Translate*
+27 12 460 1095 (work)