Hi lists,
We are proud to announce the Translate Toolkit 2.0.0rc1 release.

NOTE: After 1.14.0-rc1 release it was considered to be better that
next stable release would be 2.0.0 given the important changes
introduced in code, mostly to support Python 3. Thus the jump in the
version to 2.0.0b1, then all versions through to 2.0.0rc1.

Translate Toolkit 2.0.0rc1 release includes a new language specific
checker for Romanian, added variants and traits support for L20n
format, and some bugfixes and assorted cleanups.

All blockers have been addressed so if no regressions or bugs appears
the next release will be 2.0.0 final.

A full list of changes and new features is available here:

http://docs.translatehouse.org/projects/translate-toolkit/en/latest/releases/2.0.0rc1.html

Translate Toolkit is available on PyPI:
  https://pypi.python.org/pypi/translate-toolkit/2.0.0rc1

Issues, feature requests and questions can be filed on our GitHub repository:
  https://github.com/translate/translate/issues/new

For support, please join https://gitter.im/translate/pootle. For
anything development-related, join https://gitter.im/translate/dev.

Happy translating.