Hi,
Pootle 2.8.0rc5 is out with the final release close. We do expect the
next release will be 2.8.0 final unless any serious bug is found.
Please make sure you are testing so we can make sure 2.8.0 final
release is as bug-free as possible.

This is another step to the newer Pootle 2.8.0 which brings lots of
performance improvements and a few new features, including:

- Pootle FS - which will brings back version control support
- Improved security - audited Pootle security and closed security holes
- Major optimisations of the editor and browse pages
- Support for teams and improved management of suggestions

Changes since 2.8.0rc4: updated the translations, added code cleanups,
more optimizations and minor bugfixes in Pootle FS. Lastly TMX
exporting got a minor bugfix.

We will be very grateful if people would help us by testing as we are
quickly approaching the final release. If you find any issue please
report in [1] after ensuring it wasn't reported earlier.

Please read first the instructions on Installation [2] or Upgrading
[3] before proceeding, depending in your case, and it is also highly
advisable to check out the full list of changes [4]. Pootle package is
available on PyPI [5].

For support please join [6] and for anything development-related you
can join [7].

Happy translating,
The Pootle team

[1] https://github.com/translate/pootle/issues