Hi lists,
We are proud to announce the Translate Toolkit 2.2.5 release. This
release comes with some bugfixes and changes:

- Added support for i18next JSON dialect.
- Improved WebExtension JSON dialect support.
- Bugfix for XLIFF format.

A full list of changes and new features is available in [1].

You can download Translate Toolkit from [2]. Despite releasing a
stable product was one of our goals we might have missed anything, so
if you find any issue please report in [3] after checking it wasn't
reported earlier. We will try to do quick bugfix releases.

If you need support please join [4] and for anything
development-related you can join [5].

Happy translating,
The Translate Toolkit team

[1]