You... I like you.

Thanks a lot to everyone who made this possible: translations for

were started for *25* languages (plus English), and completed for most of
them! I had no doubt you'd make this happen.

Did we skip a page when delivering? Please add it to or to
get the next issue there.

Feedback and comments are always welcome, please use https://meta.wikimedia.
org/wiki/Talk:VisualEditor/Newsletter for that.

Have a nice weekend!
Take care,

Elitre (WMF) Collaboration
Join the

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 4:55 PM, Erica Litrenta <>

> Hi all,
> it's that time of the quarter again: the third issue of the year of the
> visual editor's newsletter is now open to translations.
> Current issue:
> Direct translation link:
> te&group=page-VisualEditor%2FNewsletter%2F2016%2FOctober&
> action=page&filter=
> This will be delivered to the people who already signed up in the past
> months (please subscribe! [1]) in addition to a list of relevant pages on
> most WMF wikis [2]. I plan to send it during the weekend.
> A few unusual remarks:
> 1) I may need to add a couple of sentences later this week, please keep an
> eye on updates from FuzzyBot, and thanks for your patience with this;
> 2) The previous issue was delivered in 21 languages, and 3 more were added
> later: maybe we will manage to set a new record...?
> Thank you for your invaluable help!
> Best,
> Elitre (WMF)
> Collaboration