PSA:

Language-agnostic Translatewiki link:
https://translatewiki.net/wiki/Special:Translate/ext-popups?group=ext-popups&language=&filter=translated&action=translate
(the previous link is specific to German, so make sure you don't
accidentally overwrite German translation with translations into your
language).
Link to statistics for all languages for this extension:
https://translatewiki.net/wiki/Special:MessageGroupStats?group=ext-popups&messages=&x=D#sortable:3=desc

fre. 3. nov. 2023 kl. 14:50 skrev Johanna Strodt <
johanna.str...@wikimedia.de>:

> Hello everyone! The Technical Wishes project at Wikimedia Deutschland will
> soon deploy a feature called Reference Previews to many wikis.
>
> I will notify about this change on many village pumps, and it would help
> enormously to have many translations for that announcement:
>

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Johanna_Strodt_(WMDE)/ReferencePreviews_default
>

> Your help translating this message by November 14, 8 am (Berlin time)
> would be much appreciated.
>
> In related news, for some languages, some translations might be missing
> in the Reference Previews interface. This feature doesn’t have a lot of
> text, but if you see that translations are missing in your language(s),
> feel free to add those, too.
> https://translatewiki.net/wiki/Special:Translate/ext-popups?group=ext-popups&language=de&filter=%21translated&action=translate
>

> Many thanks in advance,
>
> Johanna for Wikimedia Deutschland’s Technical Wishes
>

> --
> Johanna Strodt
> Project manager Community Communications Technical Wishes at Wikimedia
> Deutschland
> *Community Communications Lead*

mvh
Jon Harald Søby