Excellent! I see that you have experience with editing Wikipedia in
English, Somali, and Arabic.

I see that you also have an account on translatewiki already, which is also
very good: https://translatewiki.net/wiki/User:QalasQalas

translatewiki is the website where the user interface of Wikipedia is
translated into various languages. Translation into Somali is far from
complete, and it's very much needed. If you can invest some time in it, you
start doing it right now, and it will be very useful.

I've added a list of recommended projects to translate you your user page:
https://translatewiki.net/wiki/User:QalasQalas . It's under the title
"Links for Somali". I recommend going through that list from top to bottom
and completing the translation of every project to 100%.

Here are some guides:
*
https://aharoni.wordpress.com/2020/10/23/amir-aharonis-quasi-pro-tips-for-translating-the-software-that-powers-wikipedia-2020-edition/
- a blog post that explain what translatewiki is, and how to improve and
complete the translation into your language there.
*
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Joy_and_Amir_discuss_translating_the_software_that_powers_Wikipedia.webm
- a video guide for using translatewiki.net
* https://translatewiki.net/wiki/Translating:MediaWiki/Basic_glossary - a
little glossary (dictionary) of terms that are used by Wikipedia editors.
If you are experienced with editing, you are already familiar with at least
some of them, but if there is anything unclear, this may be helpful. You
can also translate this glossary into Somali by clicking "Translate this
page" at the top.

If you have any questions, please ask me!

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬

‫בתאריך יום ג׳, 16 בינו׳ 2024 ב-10:29 מאת ‪ABDULLAHI MOHAMOUD ALI‬‏ <‪
180324...@ogr.gelisim.edu.tr‬‏>:‬