Dear volunteer translators,

This is your periodic invitation to participate in translating course
materials on the WikiLearn platform
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiLearn>[1]. WikiLearn is an online
learning platform run by the Community Development team at the Wikimedia
Foundation.

There are *five* courses available for translation at the moment:

   - *Introduction to WikiLearn*
   - *Speaker Series Guidebook*
   - *Introduction to Partnership Building*
   -
*Assess your digital security risks *
   - *Organizer Lab V2* - designing campaigns and other Topics for Impact
   projects

And several languages to translate into. If you would like to translate one
of these courses into a language not enabled yet, just reply here and I'll
set it up quickly!

There is a lot of material in each course, because all the videos are
subtitled! It would probably take multiple volunteer translators to get any
course translated, although we have a couple of examples of completed
courses translated by a single person.

All the information, including current progress, is available at this
dashboard <https://studio.learn.wiki/meta_translations/discover_courses/>[2].
The translation is done via Meta, as usual.

If you do decide to help and run into any questions, don't hesitate to drop
me a line!

Cheers,

   Asaf

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiLearn
[2] https://studio.learn.wiki/meta_translations/discover_courses/

Asaf Bartov (he/him/his)

Lead Program Officer, Community Development Communities

https://donate.wikimedia.org