** Changed in: language-pack-en (Ubuntu)

Translators Packages, which is subscribed to language-pack-en in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/619657

Title:
  package language-pack-en 1:10.04+20100714 failed to install/upgrade:
  ErrorMessage: Package is in a very bad inconsistent state - you should
  reinstall it before attempting a removal.

Status in language-pack-en package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: language-pack-en

  When I have last update for language pack update manager has freeze
  and about 2 hours I was waiting after that I rebooted the system

  ProblemType: Package
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.04
  Package: language-pack-en 1:10.04+20100714
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-24.39-generic 2.6.32.15+drm33.5
  Uname: Linux 2.6.32-24-generic i686
  Architecture: i386
  ErrorMessage: ErrorMessage: Package is in a very bad inconsistent state - you
should  reinstall it before attempting a removal.
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: language-pack-en