Translators should start updating now!

There *have* been string changes. For example, we removed mentions of
PRPLs that have been removed.

Regardless, Gary, I think you should schedule the release ASAP. If you
give me the deadline for translation commits, I'll do my best to pull in
translation updates before then. But don't hold up the release on them.