Dear Kim,

I do not work with Bluetooth myself, but I have just spoken with a colleague
on your behalf. To my surprise, he states that Bluetooth has not yet been
approved for use in Israel due to a clash with frequencies used by the
military. However, the Ministry of Communications is working on this
together with the army, so that Bluetooth can be used in this country. My
colleague also states that many Bluetooth applications are already being
used unofficially in Israel.

You might be able to access first-hand information regarding dates and
tentative requirements documents by applying directly to the Israeli
Ministry of Communications.

If I can be of further help, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

David Drori

Novarex Enterprises Ltd.,
PO Box 45178,