Charles,
Please add my new e-mail address to the TREG reflector, as follows:
pdidc...@ktl.com
The old one is also functional.

To whom it may concern,
In the absence of other stimuli on this reflector, and with all the moves
and changes in the compliance industry of late, please note that I am now
working for KTL in Kingston upon Hull, UK.

What with...:
a) the new 'Continual Compliance' process for TE (ref: ICASA Government
Gazette General Notice GG23492) with ICASA (S-Africa) going through final
review now that the industry comment phase expired on 12th July,
b) ANATEL (Brazil) now no longer accepting test reports from abroad (unless
local lab/s cannot conduct applicable testing), and
c) China imposing additional safety requirements on TE, there must be plenty
of subject matter for TREG these days!
Unless, perhaps, nobody launches new products, or enters new markets
anymore! :-)

Best Regards,
Paul G Didcott
Snr Approvals Consultant
E-mail: pdidc...@ktl.com <mailto:ae...@ktl.com>
Tel: +44(0)1482 801801
Mob: +44 (0)7778  903816

KTL is now fully recognised by the DSL Forum as an Independent Testing
Laboratory (ITL).

Laboratory Accreditation Services Ltd t/a KTL. Registered No. 4407692.
Registered Office: KTL, Saxon Way, Priory Park West, Hull, HU13 9PB, UK.