You know the church i used to go to , before i moved to Harare , before
leaving at the end of the service , we always and they still do hey , to
sing that song , whilst holding hands with ur neighbour , it really
ministerd to me , and as a result i kept going there .About the cHiefs
corner , we are working on it ,
Otherwise how was ur Weekend ?


On 17/10/2008, Khumalo Jabulani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>  I think that song is extremely powerful and the message undeniable of the
> expectation God has for us. I urge you to digest.
>
> How far with chief's corner, is it still under construction? Was it not
> supposed to be weekly?
>
>
>
>
>  *Hezekiah Walker & LFC - I Need You To Survive Lyrics*
>
> I need you, you need me.
> We're all a part of God's body.
> Stand with me, agree with me.
> We're all a part of God's body.
>
> It is his will, that every need be supplied.
> You are important to me, I need you to survive.
> You are important to me, I need you to survive.
> (repeat 3X)
>
> I pray for you, You pray for me.
> I love you, I need you to survive.
> I won't harm you with words from my mouth.
> I love you, I need you to survive.
> (repeat 8 X)
>
> It is his will, that every need be supplied.
> You are important to me, I need you to survive.
>
>
>
>
>
> *Jabulani Khumalo
> I.T. ***
>
> SA Underwriting Agencies (PTY) Ltd.
> Tel: 011 777-8391
>
> Fax: 011 777-7351
>
> Cell: 073 290 5788
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Galatians 6 vs 9
>
>
>
>
>
> [image: SA Underwritering Agencies]
>
> For more information on our company, please visit: www.saunderwriters.com
>
> LEGAL DISCLAIMER This message contains privileged and confidential
> information intended only for the use of the addressee above. If you are not
> the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that you
> must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
> received this message in error, please notify the SA Underwriters mail
> administrator at [EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately.
>
> Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
> except where the sender specifically states them to be the view of SA
> Underwriting Agencies (Pty) LTD., its subsidiaries and associates.
>  ------------------------------
>
> *From:* [email protected] [mailto:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *paida motsi
> *Sent:* 17 October 2008 10:43
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Subject:* Fwd: Emailing: 12 I Need You to Survive
>
>
>
>
>
> Jabu you are soo GODSEND i have been looking for this song for ages , shamz
> , thanx .
>
> Where is everyone , Tendai Garwe ???????????
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >
>


-- 
'Unless you change what you do, you will always have what you've got.'
                - Jim Rohn

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

<<inline: image002.gif>>

<<inline: image003.gif>>

Reply via email to