Thanks ed, I got you on that, my kind of man. Feed the most important muscle
first then all these trail in. 

 

My tribe,  my family, my city in the jungle, is it me or have noticed how
naked you become when you miss a day of the daily bible reading. Your mind
set, the way you think, see things and the things that just come your way.
How do you get instructions for the day? We should never have a situation
where we play Christians were what we are looking forward to is church more
than the word that became flesh. 

What kind of people and situations are we surrounding ourselves with daily,
are we influencing them or are they influencing us. I used to say they can
do what ever they want to do and I won't get involved but I would be
present.  That's a load of rubbish, you think influencing or encouraging is
doing it with them. Rebuke if they cause you to enter the gates of hell and
refrain from them as far as mars and pray for them if they don't want to
listen to the word in that season. Be careful of the company you are keeping
vibers and be solid about what your strategy is with them. Are you giving or
are the giving and what are you giving or are they giving you. If you give
you shall be given. There is always someone who wants what you have. 

 

But that's just me talking to my firm. Hope you guys are crazy cool in his
name and I know what I getting out ya'll pips. My golden vibe.

 

Roots can I get that T shirt. I am still a viber, globalizing, can I pimp
for ya'll. What's my discounted fee for modeling your t shirt (lol) 

 

 


Jabulani Khumalo
I.T. 

SA Underwriting Agencies (PTY) Ltd.
Tel: 011 777-8391

Fax: 011 777-7351

Cell: 073 290 5788

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Galatians 6 vs 9

 

 

SA Underwritering Agencies

For more information on our company, please visit:
<http://www.saunderwriters.com> www.saunderwriters.com 

LEGAL DISCLAIMER This message contains privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the addressee above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that you
must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the SA Underwriters mail
administrator at  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
immediately. 

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
except where the sender specifically states them to be the view of SA
Underwriting Agencies (Pty) LTD., its subsidiaries and associates. 

 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

<<inline: image001.gif>>

  • Vibe Khumalo Jabulani

Reply via email to