Ooooooooooooh chief. 

It was so good to see you. Sorry your subjects didn't get around to squeeze
through you awesome schedule. 

Just seeing you was a blessing. I am sure the African smiles culminated the
effect. 

Imagine just being inspired by seeing someone. I think that's just so
awesome. 

I guess as vibers and the greater expanse we overlook the bigger things that
God is doing for us and that's knowing each other for this reason and
through this reason. 

Knowing that God made us know each other, think through it again, wow, wow,
wow. 

 

Guys hows Milton?

The net one number you gave me is disordered. Can I have an alternative
number?

How is he, lets keep him in our prayers always, his success is ours in the
kingdom. 

 

Plus chief what does xoxoxo mean, I am so lost with this slang upgrade.
(lol) step a brother up on the game. 

Hopefully you can organize a reunion for us before the year ends. 

 

 


Jabulani Khumalo
I.T. 

SA Underwriting Agencies (PTY) Ltd.
Tel: 011 777-8391

Fax: 011 777-7351

Cell: 073 290 5788

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Galatians 6 vs 9

 

 

SA Underwritering Agencies

For more information on our company, please visit:
<http://www.saunderwriters.com> www.saunderwriters.com 

LEGAL DISCLAIMER This message contains privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the addressee above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that you
must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the SA Underwriters mail
administrator at  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
immediately. 

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
except where the sender specifically states them to be the view of SA
Underwriting Agencies (Pty) LTD., its subsidiaries and associates. 

  _____  

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Karen Nyaumwe
Sent: 24 October 2008 09:40
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Deitrick Haddon - I'm Alive

 

Wow! Thanks Jabu! Thank you for the musical ministry lately, I'm blessed :-)

 

To the great tribe with the vibe.. I love you! xoxoxo

 

Karen Nyaumwe

 

Deloitte & Touche

 

Main: + 263 (04) 746 248

Fax: + 263 (04) 746 255

www.deloitte.com

  _____  

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Khumalo Jabulani
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 8:24 AM
To: Khumalo Jabulani
Subject: Deitrick Haddon - I'm Alive

 

ah ah(x7) 
Hey hey hey I'm Alive 
Look in the mirror tell me(tell me what you see) 
All the expressions of the(life that shouldnt be) 
Are you in a place(you fell far from grace oooooh) 
Its not over til its over 
I can relate cause I've been there before(I've been there before) 
The battles not yours 
So you dont have to fight no more(no more) 
Your still here so let go of your fears and say 

I'm Alive 
Don't just sit there get up and tell the world that 
I'm Alive 
It belongs to you 
so go and get your life back and say 
ah ah I'm Alive(x2) 
Use the next breath that you take to say 
Hey hey hey I'm Alive 

I know you got a lot of questions 
(questions on your mind) 
Searching for the truth and 
Will we ever find 
What's my purpose and help me understand(oooh) 
I just really need to know 
Once again I've been right where you are 
(I been there where you are) 
All you got to do is look deep inside your heart(in your heart) 
Your heart is still beating so 
As long as your still breathing say 


I'm Alive 
Don't just sit there get up and tell the world that 
I'm Alive 
It belongs to you 
so go and get your life back 
ah ah I'm Alive(x2) 
Use the next breath that you take to say 
Hey hey hey 


Just realize 
That you have a job to do 
How you live this life is totally up to you 
You can sit back and watch your life just past you by 
Make your dreams come true 
Or you can just let them die 
We all gotta go through things 
but your gonna come out on the other side 
So just proclaim that 


I'm Alive 
Don't just sit there get up and tell the world 
I'm Alive 
It belongs to you 
so go and get your life back 
ah ah I'm Alive(x2) 
Use the next breath that you take to say 
Hey 

I'm Alive(x2) 
ah ah I'm Alive(x2) 
Hey Hey 

 

 


Jabulani Khumalo
I.T. 

SA Underwriting Agencies (PTY) Ltd.
Tel: 011 777-8391

Fax: 011 777-7351

Cell: 073 290 5788

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Galatians 6 vs 9

 

 

SA Underwritering Agencies

For more information on our company, please visit:
<http://www.saunderwriters.com> www.saunderwriters.com 

LEGAL DISCLAIMER This message contains privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the addressee above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that you
must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the SA Underwriters mail
administrator at  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
immediately. 

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
except where the sender specifically states them to be the view of SA
Underwriting Agencies (Pty) LTD., its subsidiaries and associates. 

 

 

  _____  

Important Notice: This email is subject to important restrictions,
qualifications and 
disclaimers ("the Disclaimer") that must be accessed and read by visiting
the website and
viewing the webpage at the following address:
http://www.deloitte.com/za/disclaimer.
The Disclaimer is deemed to form part of the content of this email in terms
of Section 11
of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002. If you
cannot access
the Disclaimer, please obtain a copy thereof from us by sending an email to 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]






--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

<<inline: image002.gif>>

<<inline: image001.gif>>

Reply via email to