Hey Guys! Hope you had gud day and ddnt get caught in the rain. Thank
God for rain hey cos kupisa kwanga kwanyanya, twas really hot.
Jus wanted to share. This evening was in an atm queue tryna get my now
500 000 for the day (but it turned the atm machine hadnt been updated
so was still 50 000.) Anyway Pastor Shanon was behind me and we jus
started chatting bout diffrent things which had valid points in their
own right. it for something like 20mins(twas a fairly long queue) My
point is afterwards I kicked myself cos I thot of a really good
question that I cud have asked. The quality of your life is determined
by the quality of your questions. So just have some questions ready in
ur mind cos u never know who ure going to meet.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to