A Preacher finished the service one morning by saying, 'Next Sunday, I am
going to preach on the subject of liars.  As a preparation for my sermon, I
would like you all to read Mark Chapter 17.' 

On the following Sunday, the preacher rose to begin.  Looking out at the
congregation he said, 'Last week I asked you all to read Mark Chapter 17.
If you have read the chapter, please raise your hand.' 

Nearly every hand in the congregation went up.  Smiling, the preacher said,
'You are the very people I want to talk to today......... Mark has only 16
chapters.'

. 

 

 


Jabulani Khumalo
I.T.

SA Underwriting Agencies (PTY) Ltd.
Tel: 011 777-8391

Fax: 011 777-7351

Cell: 073 290 5788

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Galatians 6 vs 9

 

 

SA Underwritering Agencies

For more information on our company, please visit:
<http://www.saunderwriters.com> www.saunderwriters.com 

LEGAL DISCLAIMER This message contains privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the addressee above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that you
must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the SA Underwriters mail
administrator at  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
immediately. 

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
except where the sender specifically states them to be the view of SA
Underwriting Agencies (Pty) LTD., its subsidiaries and associates. 

 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

<<inline: image001.gif>>

Reply via email to