tendai garwe
011212604

On 12/10/08, Joseph Bhala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Seasons Greetings to All you Mighty Men and Women of God!
>
> I have confidence that you are blessed and favoured by our Lord God Almighty
> through His Son our Lord Jesus and if you are in His Kingdom His will for
> you is manifesting in your life!
>
> I am looking for *Reliable* people to join the Set-up team. If you are *
> Passionate*, a* Reformer*, *VIBEulant* and particularly those who haven't
> been involved in the house this is your chance to be established, get
> intouch with me via email with your the full name and contact number.
> We will meet this weekend at the Vibe meeting at 15.00hrs.
>
> *Prov16:33*
> *Psalm 37:4*
> *John 14:14*
> **
> *"I choose to be significant over pursuing success. I am a reformer". *
>
> Best regards
>
> *Joseph Bhala*
> **
> **
> **
>
> >
>


-- 
believe in yourself and others will believe in you.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to