Good morning. I pray and believe that this e mail finds you well. I
don't know why people have been so quiet. I understand for some its
genuine reasons but VIBE we need to put a bit more effort. This is not
the Vibe I know, Tribe with a Vibe is not Chief Bvumai or Karen But it's
you and me, we have a major role to play. You can just send a single
sentence and you don't know how that will impact someone. I personally
get ministered to through the testimonies and messages that you guys
send. Do we realize that at times that Word that we will be holding
might be someone's answer to a prayer? 

 

If we have issues going on in our lives this is the platform to share
with others so that we are accountable for one another. I know in this
season a lot is going on and for some we are in the pit and we don't see
any ray of light its like an endless dark tunnel. This is the time we
need each other. In Ephe6:18-19 we see Paul in His letter to the church
of Ephesus asking the church to pray for him and encouraging the church
to pray for other saints. I mean Paul was a powerful man considering the
miracles he performed but he didn't stop the habit of fellowship with
the saints and even requesting to be covered in prayer. If we look in
the New testament how many letters were written by the saints Paul,
John, Peter, James etc and those people used to do exploits for God. We
have been given such a platform but we are not using it WHY? Probably
some are strong on their own maybe I am the weak one here who needs
support and encouragement from others. Ecc 4:9 states that two are
better than one, we need each other guys no matter how small you think
your contribution will make it is important. A week ago in the book of
Romans we were reading in chapter 12:4-8 about the body of Christ that
every single part is important. We all have different giftings and every
gift is important. Some of us we are going to be like that servant whom
Jesus was talking about in Mathew 25 .We need to use those gifts which
God gave us. This is how you grow David didn't become a might warrior
the day he faced Goliath but he had gone through training in the fields
with his fathers sheep. This is the place where your gifts are perfected
and where you can start using them. If you are going to be faithful in a
small set up like the tribe then God will surely raise you up like the
first and second servants. He will increase you in this year of
multiplication. I hope we are going to take this seriously and that next
time many will turn up for the tribe meetings. Each and every singe
person is important to the tribe.

 God bless you

 

Vimbai Makoni

NMB Bank Limited

Tel :( + 263 -4) 798865-9

E mail: [email protected]

Website: www.nmbz.co.zw <http://www.nmbz.co.zw/> 

 

"Your Business Bank" 

 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to