Hey JB

I actually did watch that documentary, and yes I agree its quite sad hey.

On that note at my workplace early in the year we had a student whose dad
passed on whilst in Chikurumbi prison, and had gone for a good 12days
without being claimed, so they had to use radio to alert the relatives, upon
then son's arrival, he could not take notice of his father as he was thin
frail and beyond recognition, also because of the number of say he had been
left like that, as there are no mortuaries. The only tool they use to
identify is the tag that would have been placed on him, as the prison
number. Body viewing could not take place due to the state of the deceased
body.

This surely gets one wondering, we surely do have to remember these
prisoners in our prayers. To think of Paul the great apostle, the great
Evangelist, great writer of the epistles; to even think of him as a prisoner
of Rome-as he penned letters to the churches. You just never know, a
prisoner could come out of there a world changer, most great people went to
prison anywhere, and with more intercession, I believe more great people can
come out of there.

I will be open to you guys and let you know that I am a child of a once was
prisoner, who was jailed for a good 7 years. I just thank God that the time
that he went to prison, things were still well in Zimbabwe, I dont know
where he would be today, if it had been at a time like this. His jail
experience realise that surely God is my provider, my protector, my
strength, my hope, my everything. I had a father but no father, if u know
what I mean, anywhere more on that some other time. Maybe when we deicide to
talk about the history of ours lives or something like that.


Anywhere yes am so touched by the prisoners experiences hey.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to