hi Binja great to hear from you, the best person to communicate to about the T 
Shirts is Rutendo Chikuku.


________________________________
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To: Tribe with a vibe TWAV <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 9:04:33 AM
Subject: T-Shirt


Hey guys
I am doing fine and just being continually blessed by the tribe's participation 
on google groups :) you guys really encourage and bless me and I can't wait to 
come home!!! Just in time for action !!! Well guys, just one question: are 
there any more t-shirts? I keep hearing about the yellow vibe t-shirts and I 
want to be back in full swing when I come back serving in set up!!! Guys please 
let me know how to get a hold of one of those t-shirts so that I too can rep 
vibe in full force :) love you guys ...

Binja Basimike 
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile



      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to