this is Mary Mary's latest album "the sound " ? i really love this album
.thanks Jabu for being such a blessing

On 21/04/2009, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I really love this song...Jabu you dnt know it but I think a song on this
> cd was on your facebook status and from then on I went on you tube and found
> the song and was blessed to the point that I have the album!!! Thanks for
> being a blessing in my life.
>
>
> Binja Basimike
>
> Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
>
> ------------------------------
> *From*: "Khumalo Jabulani"
> *Date*: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 08:04:29 +0200
> *To*: Khumalo Jabulani<[email protected]>
> *Subject*: Be reminded and encouraged!
>
>  *"Forgiven Me"- Mary Mary *
>
> *[Verse 1]*
> I hold a memory of myself
> reflections of what I used to be
> these broken roads that got me here
> can make it hard to face reality
> but a new day is here
> it's time that I embrace it
> can't wait another day
> right now I gotta face it
>
> *[Chorus]*
> I never ever wanna press rewind
> never wanna go back in time
> not much glory
> in that story but it's mine so I'm
> lovin who I am today
> the past has passed away
> finally I
> have forgiven me
>
> *[Verse 2]*
> I hold a memory of myself
> so young and foolish and not knowing
> careless decisions that I made
> I wish somebody would have told me
> but a new day is here
> it's time that I embrace it
> can't wait another day
> right now I gotta face it
>
> *[Chorus]*
> I never ever wanna press rewind
> never wanna go back in time
> not much glory
> in that story but it's mine so I'm
> lovin who I am today
> the past has passed away
> finally I
> have forgiven me
>
> *[Bridge]*
> the mirror on the wall
> it lets me see today
> that I'm, I'm not that foolish girl
> time has brought a change
> a transformation
> the old into the new
> when I let go of me
> and held on to you
>
> *[Chorus-repeat 2x]*
> I never ever wanna press rewind
> never wanna go back in time
> not much glory
> in that story but it's mine so I'm
> lovin who I am today
> the past has passed away
> finally I
> have forgiven me
>
> I hold a memory of myself.....
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *Jabulani Khumalo
> I.T. *
>
> SA Underwriting Agencies (PTY) Ltd.
> Tel: 011 777 8391
> Fax: 011 777 7351
> Cell: 073 290 5788
> [email protected]
> Galatians 6 vs 9
>
> [image: SA Underwriters]
>
> For more information on our company, please visit: www.saunderwriters.com
>
> LEGAL DISCLAIMER This message contains privileged and confidential
> information intended only for the use of the addressee above. If you are not
> the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that you
> must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
> received this message in error, please notify the SA Underwriters mail
> administrator at [email protected] immediately.
>
> Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
> except where the sender specifically states them to be the view of SA
> Underwriting Agencies (Pty) LTD., its subsidiaries and associates.
>
>
>
> >
>
>


-- 
'Unless you change what you do, you will always have what you've got.'
                - Jim Rohn

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to