I wasn't there on Saturday but I figured out it was powerful

 

________________________________

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of paida motsi
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 9:37 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Revelation

 

thats the same message Linco talked abt on Saturday , and God has been
telling me the same also , there times whn u meet some1 and u look down
upon them yet if u look frm the spirits veiw you will be amazed at how
loaded they are w blessings , i second u vimbai 

On 21/04/2009, Vimbai Makoni <[email protected]> wrote: 

I believe in this season there is a shift in the Spirit I don't know if
you all agree with me. Mighty Men and Women of Vibe let's perceive
things by the Spirit this is no longer the season for us to see things
with our own natural eyes. Every time you meet a new person pray that
God reveals to you who that person is. In Genesis 18 we see clearly the
story of Abraham he could have just ignored the three visitors but he
perceived it by the Spirit and we see in verse 10 God commanding a
blessing Then the LORD [c
<http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis%2018&version=31#fen
-NIV-435c%23fen-NIV-435c> ] said, "I will surely return to you about
this time next year, and Sarah your wife will have a son. People don't
miss your blessing or break through because you fail to perceive the
people God has put in your life. I loved what pastor Machibaya said last
night he stated that everything you desire, which you don't have is in
the hands of another person. I know we have been told over and over that
the Kingdom is based on relationships but we will abuse those
relationships if we don't get the revelation of who the people in our
lives are. Its simple logic, if you don't know the function of a rice
cooker you will use it for cooking sadza and it will depreciate sooner
than its normal life span. Lets not abort the relationships God has
given us before time. I am so amazed by what people carry; guys people
are loaded God is taking some people places. The good thing is that
there is a grace that we can all partake of the thing God is doing.

 

I know and I know God is doing something. Stay blessed

<br


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to