eish! this one is loaded.

On 4/22/09, paida motsi <[email protected]> wrote:
> hey vibers
> i dnt know how many tyms i ahve sent this  email , bt i just love it , hope
> it ministers to someone , like it always dz to me
>
>
>
> The Fern and The Bamboo
>
> One day I decided to quit... I quit my job, my relationship, my
> spirituality.... I wanted to quit my life. I went to the woods to have
> one last talk with God.
>
> "God", I said. "Can you give me one good reason not to quit?"
>
> His answer surprised me. "Look around", He said. "Do you see the fern
> and the bamboo?"
>
> "Yes", I replied.
>
> When I planted the fern and the bamboo seeds, I took very good care of
> them. I gave them light. I gave them water. The fern quickly grew from
> the earth. Its brilliant green covered the floor. Yet nothing came
> from the bamboo seed. But I did not quit on the bamboo.
>
> In the second year the fern grew more vibrant and plentiful. And
> again, nothing came from the bamboo seed. But I did not quit on the
> bamboo.
>
> In year three there was still nothing from the bamboo seed. But I
> would not quit. The same in year four.
>
> Then in the fifth year, a tiny sprout emerged from the earth.
>
> Compared to the fern, it was seemingly small and insignificant.
>
> But just six months later, the bamboo rose to over 100 feet tall.
>
> It had spent the five years growing roots. Those roots made it strong
> and gave it what it needed to survive. I would not give any of my
> creations a challenge it could not handle.
>
> Did you know, my child, that all this time you have been struggling,
> you have actually been growing roots? I would not quit on the bamboo..
> I will never quit on you.
>
> "Don't compare yourself to others." He said. "The bamboo had a
> different purpose than the fern. Yet they both make the forest beautiful.
>
> "Your time will come", God said to me. "You will rise high"
>
> "How high should I rise?" I asked.
>
> "How high will the bamboo rise?" He asked in return.
>
> "As high as it can?" I questioned
>
> "Yes." He said, "Give me glory by rising as high as you can."
>
> I left the forest, realizing that God will never give up on me. And He
> will never give up on you.
>
> Never regret a day in your life.
>
> Good days give you happiness; bad days give you experiences; both are
> essential to life.
>
>
> __._,_.___
>
> _,_._,___
> --
> This message has been scanned for viruses and
> dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
> believed to be clean.
>
> --
> 'Unless you change what you do, you will always have what you've got.'
>                 - Jim Rohn
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to