The daddy is the assistant angel!!!!!

--- On Wed, 22/4/09, paida motsi <[email protected]> wrote:

From: paida motsi <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Isnt this beautiful!!!!!!
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, 22 April, 2009, 1:29 AM

mmmmmmmm i will be one soon , so just of curiosity , wat is the daddy ?


On 22/04/2009, shamiso charumbira <[email protected]> wrote:




A Baby asked God...

A baby asked God, "They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how 
am I going to live there being so small and helpless?"


"Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you."


The child further inquired, "But tell me, here in heaven I don’t have to do 
anything but sing and smile to be happy."


God said, "Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you. And you 
will feel your angel’s love and be very happy."


Again the child asked, "And how am I going to be able to understand When people 
talk to me if I don’t know the language?"


God said, "Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will 
ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to 
speak."


"And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?"


God said, "Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to 
pray."


"Who will protect me?"


God said, "Your angel will defend you even if it means risking it’s life."


"But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore."


God said, "Your angel will always talk to you about Me and will teach you the 
way to come back to Me, even though I will always be next to you."


At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from Earth could be 
heard and the child hurriedly asked, "God, if I am to leave now, please tell me 
my angel’s name."


"You will simply call her, ‘Mummy’." 








      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to