Ah Munashe! Dont you dare rob us of the joy and laughter that you
bring to us. I was waiting to hear a follow up between you and that
lady at your office! Hehehehehe!
But on a serious note though, as a tribe, we are a family and you shud
feel free to come to us so we can encourage and strengthen each other
and agree together in prayer. Cos sumtimes things can overwhelm one
person but together.....?Diabetes is just a name. My bible tells me
kuti the the Name of Jesus is higher than any other and at the Name Of
Jesus everything else MUST bow including diabetes. Saka looking at the
msgs tht the others guys posted, I think I can say that we join our
faith with yours and believe God for the miraculous.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---