Hey VIBERS!!!

It is with a subdued heart that I have to be away from Cross Culture
for two painful sessions because I am attending ZITF. I will miss JAZZ
n Poetry this weekend and next weekend.

I trust that you will have fun. I will try do so whilst in Blues. Well
I am happy that there is Celebration Byo so I will be with ya'all in
the Spirit.

I will keep in touch on the googlegroups, it's a pity at my office
internet has been palying up in the past few days hence the forced
silence on my part.

Please come for Tribe meetings and let us encourage our fellow
tribesmen to serve. Involvement IS the KEY to your call as Pst Bonnie
is always encouraging us.

May you please pray for jouney mercies for me as I travel to Byo and
for dominion at the Fair!

Luv,

Chieflizzo

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to